According to the press release the following guests attended the christening ceremony:
- The Prince of Wales and The Duchess of Cornwall
- The Duke and Duchess of Sussex
- Michael and Carol Middleton
- James and Pippa Matthews
- James Middleton
- The godparents of Prince Louis (with spouses), all friends or family of the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge:
- Nicholas van Cutsem (wife Alice, née Hadden-Paton)
- Guy Wignall Pelly (wife Elizabeth «Lizzy», née Wilson)
- Harry Aubrey-Fletcher (wife Louise, née Stourton)
- The Lady Laura Meade (daugther of Julian Marsham, 8th Earl of Romney, her husband is James Meade)
- Hannah Gillingham Carter (husband Robert Carter)
- Lucy Middleton (first cousin of the Duchess of Cambridge)
Following the 40 minutes' long service, the guests were invited to tea at Clarence House. They were among others served slices of christening cake, which was a tier taken from The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge’s wedding cake.
Updated on Monday 6 August 2018 at 13.30 (typo corrected).