LL.AA.SS. le Prince et la Princesse de Monaco ont l’immense bonheur d’annoncer la naissance de Leurs enfants prénommés :
Ces naissances ont eu lieu, le 10 décembre 2014 à la maternité du Centre Hospitalier Princesse Grace de Monaco.
- Gabriella, Thérèse, Marie (née à 17h04)
- Jacques, Honoré, Rainier (né à 17h06)
La Princesse et les Enfants se portent bien.
Le Prince Jacques, Honoré, Rainier, a la qualité de Prince Héréditaire. Selon l’usage historique établi par le traité de Péronne (1641), Il reçoit le titre de Marquis des Baux (en Provence).
La Princesse Gabriella, Thérèse, Marie, deuxième enfant dans la ligne de succession, reçoit le titre de Comtesse de Carladès (en Auvergne).
It is with immense joy that TT.SS.HH the Prince and Princess of Monaco have the great pleasure to announce the birth of Their children named:
Princess Charlène's pregnancy was announced on 30 May this year. On 9 October it was finally confirmed that she was carrying twins.
The births took place on 10th December 2014 at the Maternity of the Princess Grace Hospital Monaco.
- Gabriella, Thérèse, Marie (born at 17h04)
- Jacques, Honoré, Rainier (born at 17h06)
The Princess and the Children are doing well.
The Prince Jacques, Honoré, Rainier is the Crown Prince. In accordance with the historic custom established by the treaty of Péronne (1641), He shall receive the title of Marquis of Baux (in Provence).
The Princess Gabriella, Thérèse, Marie, second child in the line of succession, shall receive the title of Countess of Carladès (in Auvergne).
Although Princess Gabriella was born first, Prince Jacques is first in line of succession in accordance with the Constitution Article 10:
The succession to the throne, opened by death or abdication, takes place direct and legitimate issue of the reigning prince, by order of primogeniture with priority given to males within the same degree of kinship.The updated line of succession to the Monegasque throne is as follows:
- HSH Hereditary Prince Jacques, Marquis of Baux (b. 2014)
- HSH Princess Gabriella, Countess of Carladès (b. 2014)
- HRH The Princess of Hannover (Princess Caroline) (b. 1957)
- Andrea Casiraghi (b. 1984)
- Alexandre "Sasha" Casiraghi (b. 2013)*
- Pierre Casiraghi (b. 1987)
- Charlotte Casiraghi (b. 1986)
- HRH Princess Alexandra of Hannover (b. 1999)
- HSH Princess Stéphanie of Monaco (b. 1965)
- Louis Ducruet (b. 1992)*
- Pauline Ducruet (b. 1994)*
* Sasha, Louis and Pauline were born out of wedlock, but legitimized by their parents' marriage, cf. the the Monegasque Civil Code Article 227, and are thus in the line of succession unlike Louis' and Pauline's half-sister Camille Grimaldi (Gottlieb), b. 1998.
Post a Comment