As of now the speakers will include:
- Margreeth Pop-Jansen on Princess Marianne of the Netherlands
- Neil Rees on The Reburial of King Zog
- Ted Rosvall on The Lesser Known and Hidden Away Royals
- Ian Shapiro on The Hidden Archive of Princess Irene of Prussia
- Christophe Vachaudez on More Belgian Royal Jewels
- John Wimbles on Marie Coburg’s Last Visit to England
- Charlotte Zeepvat with one of her magnificent slide lectures on the Nassau family
- And Richard Thornton who is planning a fiendish quiz
Booksellers van Hoogstraten of the Hague, the Netherlands, will be in attendance, and there will be a bring and buy Royal Ephemera sale.
Cost: for all lectures, tea, coffee and snacks, two buffet lunches & one evening meal with wine:
£110 for those paying in sterling before 28 February 2013.
£115 for those paying with Paypal; or sterling later than 28 February 2013.
Please contact Sue Woolmans at royalweekend[at]gmail.com for more details.
For another article on this subject earlier in January, go here. I really enjoyed the Royalty Weekend in 2011 and can heartily recommend it to everyone who are interested in royal history!