9 January 2021

Published articles and Slektshistoriewiki contributions, 2020, Part II

In my article Published articles and Slektshistoriewiki contributions, 2020 published last Saturday, my intention was to write an account of my «accomplishments» as an historian and genealogist in the previous year. However, the article was incomplete because Slektshistoriewiki, the Norwegiean Genealogy Wiki, was stored, was not accessible at the moment becuase of server problems. Now Slektshistoriewiki is up and going again, so I thought it was best to write a survey of my most important contributions during 2020 before I move on to other matters.

Genealogies

Biographies

Book presentations

Others

The articles above come in addition to the updating of many articles which I have initiated earlier. The role as (head) administrator also involves lots of other work, including categorization, image uploading and other editing. The many conbtibutions to the  Norsk prestehistorie («History of the Norwegian clergy») project are not included in the survey above.

No comments:

Post a Comment