6 January 2018

Published articles and Slektshistoriewiki contributions, 2017

Here is a survey of the articles I have written and got published during 2017. With one exception they were all published in Genealogen, the newsletter of Norsk Slektshistorisk Forening, the Norwegian Genealogical Society.
  • «Brødrene Rosenbaum som tok slektsnavnet Rogg», Genealogen no. 1/2017, pp. 50–56.
  • «Status for Slektshistoriewiki», Genealogen no. 1/2017, pp. 59–60.
  • «Sis­te tryk­te ut­ga­ve av Norsk Lovtidend», Lovdatas Årsmelding 2016, pp. 7–9 (Published at Lovdata.no, pdf version, 27 June 2017. Also published in html at Lovdata.no 8 February 2017.)
  • «Mer om Rosenbaum og Rogg», Genealogen no. 2/2017, pp. 47–51.
  • «The Central Iowa Norwegian Project», review of Twedt, Arlen (red.). The Central Iowa Norwegians, vol. 1, 2017, i Genealogen no. 2/2017, pp. 54–55.
I have also helped out with proofreading all issues of Genealogen and Norsk Slektshistorisk Tidsskrift published in 2017. My bibliography, although not complete, can be viewed here.

I have mentioned earlier in my blog that I am one of the administrators of Slektshistoriewiki, the Norwegian genealogy wiki, which is administered by Norsk Slektshistorisk Forening (the Norwegian Genealogical Society). Besides administration work I have contributed with many articles over the years.

Here are some (but far from all) of the articles I written (both initiated and written most, if not all, of the updates) during 2017:

Genealogies
Biographies
Book presentations
Other
In addition I have updated many articles that I have initiated earlier. A survey of all my contributions can be viewed here.

No comments:

Post a Comment