- «Bøgh II. Et avsluttet kapittel», Genealogen no. 1/2019, pp. 44–47.
- «Tom Larsen (1960–2019)», Genealogen no. 1/2019, p. 57.
- «Kong Haakon VII og dronning Mauds etterkommere» [«The Descendants of King Haakon VII and Queen Maud»], Genealogen no. 2/2019, pp. 10–20.
As mentioned earlier in my blog, I am one of the administrators of Slektshistoriewiki, the Norwegian genealogy wiki, which is administered by Norsk Slektshistorisk Forening (the Norwegian Genealogical Society). Besides administration work I have contributed with many articles over the years.
Here are some (but far from all) of the articles I written (both initiated and written most, if not all, of the updates) during 2019:
- Aggborg (slekt)
- Post (fra Ringerike) (slekt)
- Koritzinsky (slekt)
- Viketun (slekt)
- Gervin (slekt)
- Genea-LAN 2019
- Slektsforskning i Japan
- NSFs pris for beste genealogiske artikkel i NST og Genealogen
- Det kongelige mausoleum
- Krypten, Akershus slottskirke
- The International Commission for the Accreditation of Professional Genealogists
- Genea-LAN 2020
The number of Slektshistoriewiki articles has increased considerably during 2019, mainly because of the Norsk prestehistorie («History of the Norwegian clergy») project. I have made all of the contributions to this project so far. Hopefully the clergy lists will be done in 2020 so that I (and others) can go on writing biographies of the Norwegian clergy.
Slektshistoriewiki aside, I have many plans for research and writing during 2020. Hopefully I will be able to publish more in the new year than I did in 2019.
Last year I wrote 40 blog articles, which were 8 articles less than in 2018. I started well in the spring, but during the summer and fall I didn't get that much time to update my blog. This can partly be explained by all the work at Slektshistoriewiki. I also traveled a lot in October (Cyprus, Poland and the United Kingdom). I hope to better in 2020 and aim to write 4 articles a month on average.