6 July 2010

Swedish Royal Family links and Hoelseth.com

My website Hoelseth.com was today updated with the subpage Swedish Royal Family links. The subpage is meant to provide links to other websites about the Swedish Royal Family as well as constitutional information about the Swedish monarchy.

I have quite a few constitutional documents about the Swedish monarchy yet to be processed and added to the website, but at this point I decided that it was more important to get the Sweden page back again.

There are surely many great websites about the Swedish monarchy and the royal family which should be linked to from my website, so please send me an e-mail if you have something to recommend!

The process of moving all the pages from my old website at Geocities.com to my current website Hoelseth.com has obviously taken more time than I had expected. I enjoy working on the website, but I don't have that much time on my own as I used to. Family life must come first, and in addition I have other hobbies and commitments that I also want to attend to, including genealogy and my role as deputy committee member of Norsk Slektshistorisk Forening (The Norwegian Genealogical Society).

I have also spent a lot of time on my blog, which I some times feel is more inspiring than working on getting all the pages back to life again, which is mainly routine work. But eventually all the pages, including the many constitutional documents, will return, so please be patient with me! And more documents etc. will be added! One example is the premarital agreement between Crown Princess Victoria and Daniel Westling, which was included on my website yesterday.

Blogglisten

2 comments:

  1. I am trying to get some information about an ancestor of mine; Baron Charles Fredrick Hagelthorn, reputed to have been the Armourer to the King of Sweden in the mid 1880s.
    Can you help please?
    Tony Caldersmith
    caldy@ozemail.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  2. If this Hagelthorn was a Swede (?), where have you got the "Baron" (i.e. "Friherre") part from? There is no noble family named Hagelthorn in Sweden, cf. Riddarhuset.se (House of Nobility).

    I would suggest that you post a request at the Swedish genealogy discussion forum Anbytarforum. Good luck with your research!

    DTH

    ReplyDelete